Lata Mangeshkar’s health

लूडो खेल कर पैसे कमाने के लिए पेज को ऊपर स्वाइप करे

Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar has been in the ICU of a Mumbai hospital ever since she tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this month. On Saturday, Dr Pratit

Samdani from Breach Candy Hospital issued a statement about the 92-year-old singer’s health that read, “Singer Lata Mangeshkar is still in the ICU ward but there

has been a slight improvement in her health today.”

An update on Lata Mangeshkar’s Twitter handle on Saturday evening read, “Heartfelt request for the disturbing speculation to stop. Update from Dr Pratit

Samdani, Breach Candy Hospital. Lata Didi is showing positive signs of improvement from earlier and is under treatment in the ICU. We look forward and pray for her speedy healing and homecoming.”

Heartfelt request for the disturbing speculation to stop. Update from Dr Pratit Samdani, Breach Candy Hospital. Lata Didi is showing positive signs of improvement from earlier and is under treatment in the ICU. We look forward and pray for her speedy healing and homecoming. — Lata Mangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) January 22, 2022

about her ailing health and said, “A sincere appeal. Please do not give wind to any false news. Lata Didi is in the ICU under treatment being treated by Dr Pratit

Samdani and his team of doctors. The family and the doctors need their space. Let us pray for Lata Didi’s speedy recovery and return home.”

On Wednesday, the singer was reported to be doing better as a source told indianexpress.com that she had started eating solid food. The source said, “Lata

Mangeshkar has started having solid food from the last couple of days and is showing improvement. She is responsive and doing better. She is not on a ventilator.”

source- https://indianexpress.com/